A, An, or The?
Choose the correct article, either a, an, or the for each of the following sentences.
1. This portrait was painted by famous painter in France.
2. Would you like to see movie this afternoon?
3. This is easy question.
4. city museum is closed on Sundays.
5. Serena is one of best photographers I know.
6. This has been interesting afternoon.
7. For many people, collecting stamps is very interesting hobby.
8.Last summer, we went to East coast for our family vacation.
9. Would you please speak little louder?
10. What is the name of next movie?.
You answered questions correctly out of possible.